The Year In Review
The Year in Review
The Best of Swartz Electric in 2015
As the year comes to a close, it is an ideal time to look back over the updates, posts, and announcements we have made and see which ones seemed to have the biggest impact. According to our analytics history, these are the top ten posts that our readers have found the most useful throughout this year.
10. What To Do When a Power Line Falls – http://swartzelectric.biz/what-to-do-when-a-power-line-falls/
9. The Best & Worst Home Hacks, Part 2 – http://swartzelectric.biz/the-best-and-worst-home-hacks-part-2/
8. The Shocking Truth About Low Voltage Systems, Part 2 – http://swartzelectric.biz/shocking-truth-low-voltage-2/
7. What They Won’t Tell You About Battery Adapters & Power Tools – http://swartzelectric.biz/battery-adapters-and-power-tools/
6. Ten Electrical Safety Tips – http://swartzelectric.biz/ten-electrical-safety-tips-for-homeowners/
5. Why Federal Pacific Electric Panels Need Replacing – http://swartzelectric.biz/why-federal-pacific-electric-panels-need-replacing/
4. Nominations for the 2015 Best of the Springs –http://swartzelectric.biz/the-gazettes-2015-best-of-the-springs-nominations/
3. A Cheat Sheet for Your Electrical Panel –http://swartzelectric.biz/electric-panel-cheat-sheet/
2. Seven ‘Brilliant’ Kitchen Lighting Ideas – http://swartzelectric.biz/7-kitchen-lighting-ideas/
2015’s Most Popular Blog Post – http://swartzelectric.biz/how-to-troubleshoot-an-electrical-light-fixture/
Thank you, our readers, for making our blog a useful tool in your daily experience on the internet. We are endlessly grateful that we have been able to serve – in any capacity – our customers, and everyone, everywhere. Thank you for a wonderful 2015, and we look forward to growing even more with you in 2016!
Swartz Electric – Your Colorado Springs Electrician performs electrical work throughout Colorado Springs, Monument, Black Forest, Fountain, Falcon, Woodland Park, and everywhere in between. We are the electricians in Colorado Springs to solve your electrical problems and meet your electrical requirements.
Call, e-mail, visit our website, or stop by our office today, and allow Swartz Electric to serve YOU.
This is an original article written by Mai Bjorklund for Swartz Electric. This article may not be copied whole or in part without the express permission of Swartz Electric, LLC.
© Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.