Our Government Projects
These are some of the Government Projects we’ve recently completed:
- The Hub (Fort Carson) – Restaurant – Identify all circuits in electrical panels and label them correctly.
- United States Penitentiary (Florence) – Maximum Security Prison – Water reduction project. Install line and low voltage modules that tie in with the plumbing to reduce water consumption by 50%.
- Federal Corrections Institute (Florence) – Medium Security Prison – Water reduction project. Install line and low voltage modules that tie in with the plumbing to reduce water consumption by 50%
- Evans Army Hospital (Fort Carson) – 3rd Floor Remodel. Complete gut out of 3rd floor and new electrical installation of the 3rd floor. 20 month project. Electrical power, lighting, voice, data, cable, controls. Most extensive and complex project to date
- Mitchell Hall (USAFA) – Shade Retrofit. Run power and data to over 100 new shades in the Mitchell Hall cadet dining facility
- Trinidad Lake State Park (Trinidad) – Maintenance Facility. Ground up building. Demo existing building and power. Work with San Isabel power, re-route and install new electrical power. Install underground, service, power, lighting, voice and data.
Government was last modified: February 21st, 2013 by